This year, make a New Year’s resolution you can keep – becoming debt free!
We all need a plan for our money. Financial Peace University (FPU) is that plan! It teaches God’s ways of handling money. Through video teaching and class discussions, FPU presents biblical, practical steps to get from where you are to where you’ve dreamed you could be. This plan will show you how to get rid of debt, manage your money, spend and save wisely, and much more!
What will you learn in Financial Peace University?
Financial Peace University (FPU) is a nine-week class on money taught by America’s most trusted financial guru, Dave Ramsey. Dave and his teaching team will walk you through the basics of budgeting, dumping debt, planning for the future, and much more!
Each of the 9 Lessons deals with a different topic that will change the way you think about personal finance. Dave Ramsey teaches about how to save money, live on a budget, communicate about money, eliminate debt, find bargains, and experience the joy of giving
· Super Saving Common Sense for Your Dollars and Cents
· Relating With Money: Nerds and Free Spirits Unite!
· Cash Flow Planning: The Nuts and Bolts of Budgeting
· Dumping Debt: Breaking the Chains of Debt
· Buyer Beware: The Power of Marketing on Your Buying Decisions
· The Role of Insurance: Protecting Your Health, Family and Finances
· Retirement and College Planning: Mastering the Alphabet Soup of Investing
· Real Estate and Mortgages: Keeping the American Dream from Becoming a Nightmare
· The Great Misunderstanding: Unleashing the Power of Generous Giving
Financial Peace University is a life-changing program that teaches you how to make the right decisions with your money. You’ll be empowered with the practical skills and confidence needed to achieve your financial goals and experience true financial peace! In 9 lessons, you’ll learn to take control of your money, invest for the future, and give like never before!
FPU classes meet for around an hour and a half each week for nine weeks. Classes begin on Tuesday, January 23, 2018 at 6:00 pm. Spaces are limited. The cost is $93, which includes the membership kit (each family unit purchasing a kit will receive a $45 rebate upon successful completion of the course). Please make checks payable to TFUMC. Childcare will be available for those who indicate in advance.
For more information contact J. Knapp.